10-12 April 2018, Parc des Expositions de l´Office des Changes,
Casablanca, Morocco (II)
Manufacturers and distributors of innovative construction products are coming to Morocco from 10 – 12 April 2018 at the Parc Des Expositions De L’Office Des Changes in Casablanca.
The Big 5 Construct North Africa is a 3 day event being held from 10th to 12th April 2018 at the Parc Des Expositions De L’Office Des Changes (CICEC) in Casablanca, Morocco. This event showcases products like Building Services Concrete & Related Products Construction Tools Conveying Systems Decorative Products Electrical Systems Landscaping Products & Services Marble, Ceramic & Stone Metal, Steel &Aluminium Plumbing & Water Technology PMV (Plant Machinery Vehicles) Bathrooms, Kitchens & Sanitaryware etc.
The exhibition offers the opportunity to get in contact with the latest technology.
Education at the exhibition will include a number of free to attend CPD certified workshops. 40 workshops will be presented by thought leaders, make new business relationships and network with 4000+ key professionals in the industry.
Running on all three days of the event, these sessions will offer vital market knowledge, more information on the latest policies and more. Attendees of the sessions will also receive CPD certified professional development points or PDU’s that can be added to their profile.
These free workshops will deliver world-class educational and knowledge-sharing sessions focusing on themes inspired about what’s happening within the construction industry.
Top industry leaders will speak on three powerful themes:
– Design and Sustainable Urban Development
– Infrastructure and Project Management
– Technology and Innovation.
10 APRIL 2018: DESIGN AND SUSTAINABLE URBAN DEVELOPMENT
– Designing for affordable communities
– Why Construction Industry Needs Circular Economy for Sustainable Future?
– Affordable housing initiatives and updates in North Africa
– How We Use LEED Rating System to Improve the Building Performance
– Innovative trends for interactive spaces
– Sustainable Urban Planning
– Technology and design innovation for sustainable architecture in harsh climates
– Sustainable Construction in the Moroccan Market
– Hospitality trends and design drivers
– Green Building Certification in the Moroccan Market
– Contemporary design that incorporates local and cultural influences Incorporating local influences into innovative, contemporary design
– Advanced Lighting Design and Control for Energy Saving and Green Building Codes
11 APRIL 2018: INFRASTRUCTURE AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT
– Case Study: Global insights into delivering world class stadiums: France and Euro 2016
– Recent Trends in Project Controls
– Public-private partnerships (PPP) in delivering infrastructure projects
– Implementing Project Management Office (PMO) in Educational Sector
– Managing project risks in emerging markets
– Infrastructure Challenges in Developing Countries: The Role of Public Private Partnership
– Applying best practice in infrastructure project finance
– Optimizing Project Resource’s Forecasted Costs by Integration with Schedule Critical Paths
– Structuring PPP to fund public infrastructure projects
– Implementation of Practical Risk Management for Mega Construction Projects
– Power Projects in Morocco and in Western and Central Africa
– How to Save Time & Cost During Construction –Movement Waste Perspective
– Management of contractual disputes and issues within the site perimeters
– The Success of a Project between the Preparation of the PMP and the Skills of the Manager
12 APRIL 2018: TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATION
– Understanding the latest developments in energy efficient building envelopes
– BIM Implementation for Lighting Design
– The BIM 4D Modeling Through the Project Life Cycle
– The Application of Fiber Optics in Residential
– Exploring how quality of wastewater treatment systems supports sustainability
– Construction Technologies in Housing Projects
– Incorporating renewable energy into building design to reduce energy consumption and costs
– A Peak into the Future: How Will Construction Benefit from 3D Printing?
– Strengthening of reinforced concrete columns using advanced composite materials to resist seismic loads
– Project Control with BIM Management Methodology
– Improvement of existing shallow foundation above uncontrolled fill with thickness up to 20 meters
– BIM: The Future of Construction is on
– Railway Technology
– Building Information Modelling
WHO VISITS – VISITORS PROFILE
The visitor profile covers the entire ambit of the construction, architecture and design industry which includes contractors, architects, interior designers, project managers, mechanical and electrical engineers, structural and civil engineers, lighting consultants, HVAC consultants, procurement and purchase heads and so on. In a nutshell, all the industry professionals who are involved in the commissioning, design and completion of a project will stand to gain from The Big 5 Construct North Africa 2018.
EXHIBITS ON DISPLAY BY SECTOR
1. Building Interiors
Marble, Ceramic & Stone, Surface & finishes, Kitchen & Bathroom, Lighting, Sealants, Adhesives & Coatings, Flooring
2. Building Materials & Tools
Construction Tools, Machinery & Equipment, Metal & Steel, Wood, Plastic & Composite, Aluminum
3. MEP Services
Heating, Ventilation & Air conditioning, Plumbing & Water Technology, Electrical Systems, Security & Fire Protection, Solar Energy
4. Concrete & PMV
Foam work & Scaffolding, Precast Concrete, Cement, Construction Equipment & Machinery, Construction Chemical
5. Windows, Doors & Facades
Aluminum Composite Panel, Windows, Doors, Aluminum Machinery, Glass & Glazing, Powder Coatings, Sun protection systems
Parc des Expositions de l´Office des Changes – (CICEC),
Route d’El Jadida km 7,5. 20000 – Casablanca, Morocco
Tel: +212 5 37 27 75 25. Web Site: http://www.oc.gov.ma/portal/
dmg :: events Middle East, Asia & Africa
5th Floor, The Palladium, Cluster C, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, P.O. Box 33817, Dubai, UAE
Tel:+971 4 4380355, +971 4 4380361, website: https://www.dmgeventsme.com/
dmg events is an International exhibition and publishing company, dmg events produces market-leading exhibitions and conferences for the global energy, construction, coatings, hospitality and interior design industries.
dmg events is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Daily Mail and General Trust plc (DMGT), one of the largest listed media companies in the UK. It manages over 80 events in up to 25 countries each year and is currently active in North America, the Middle East, North Africa, Europe, Asia and Australia. Founded in 1989, dmg events organises more than 50 events across the Middle East, Africa, Asia, North America and Europe. Some of its leading brands including The Big 5 portfolio of construction events, INDEX – the Middle East’s largest event for the interior design industry and The Hotel Show, the longest running and most important event for the hospitality industry.
DATA RECEIVED FROM:
International News and Markets