21-23 APRIL 2019
Jeddah Centre for Forums & Events
SAUDI ARABIA’S MAIN EVENT FOR THE NATURAL STONES INDUSTRY
Stone & Surface Saudi 2019 will cater to the Kingdom’s construction and fit-out industry’s diverse range of requirements for stone products and technologies.
The most diverse display of stone and interior surface options will be available at Stone & Surface Saudi from 21-23 April 2019 at the Jeddah Centre for Forums and Events.
The finest natural stones, the latest wallpaper prints & paints, a wide variety of wooden flooring options & carpets, from all over the world, will be on display.
More than 100 local and international brands will showcase the best of what the stone and surface design industry has to offer to Saudi Arabia’s contract flooring and interior fit-out market.
WHO WILL ATTEND THE SHOW
Buyers of natural stones and surface materials, Consultants, Owners & Developers, Architects, Engineers, Project Managers, Specifiers, Exporters, Importers, Distributors, Trade Commissioners, Export Experts, Interior Designers, Urban Planners
TOP REASONS FOR ATTENDING
• Jeddah will be a meeting place for finding new products, exchanging information, fostering business relationships and exploring new opportunities.
• Establish contact with the Kingdom’s suppliers of products for building interiors and contract flooring projects
• Discover new products, services and technologies
• Learn about green, energy-efficient and sustainable building practices
• Establish a joint venture or investment opportunities
EXHBITS ON DISPLAY – SECTORS
Stone & Surface Saudi 2019 is the gateway to a wide variety of top-of-the-line products and services for the Kingdom’s construction and fit-out industry.
From the latest design and innovation in products and technologies to cutting-edge applications and industry best practices, Stone & Surface Saudi offers something for everyone in the following categories:
• Stone, marble and ceramics.
• Wall covering and wood flooring.
• Exterior and interior surface materials.
• Textile covering (wall to wall) section.
• Abrasives, adhesives, coatings.
• Machinery, tool and equipment.
• Composite, resilient flooring.
• Decorative paints.
STONE & SURFACE SAUDI 2018 POST SHOW FACTS
• 6500+ visitors spread across three days including visitors from the co-located Hotel Show
• 80% of visitors have purchasing authority
• 75% of visitors were looking to procure building interiors products
• 750 delegates attended the CPD-certified workshops and seminars spread across the three days
Stone & Surface Saudi 2018 concluded a successful three days of busy networking featuring 250+ brands from 12 countries. The show welcomed over 5,200 architects, designers, contractors, consultants, distributors, retailers, exporters/importers, and other industry professionals coming from key cities of Saudi Arabia and neighbouring countries in the GCC.
The inaugural conference welcomed over 800 attendees across three days of CPD-Accredited workshops and presentations, led by a diverse range of industry speakers.
CPD CERTIFIED WORKSHOP
The CPD-Certified Workshop is the 3-day CPD certified premier learning platform that offers free-to-attend keynotes, panel discussions, case studies and expert presentations to the Stone & Surface Saudi attendees.
Stone & Surface Saudi partners with key associations and industry experts to bring you a comprehensive educational program that will help keep you up to date on the latest emerging trends, technological advancements, skills requirements and market insights in the regional and global stone and surface design industry.
With content provided by our expert speakers, there’s something for everyone to learn at the CPD-Certified Workshop. In 2019, we are bringing you 3 days of curated content that will allow you the tools you need to return to the office with actionable ideas and plans. Whether your focus is residential, commercial, industrial, institution or mixed-use buildings, you’ll walk away with new ideas and information that can be immediately put to use.
dmg events is an organiser of face-to-face events and a publisher of trade magazines for the international Construction, Energy, Coatings, Transport, Hospitality & Design industries.
5th Floor, The Palladium, Cluster C, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, P.O. Box 33817, Dubai, U.A.E.
Jeddah Center for Forums and Events
2556 Sultan ibn Salman Al-Nuzhah Jeddah 23532 6582
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
SAUDI ARABIA CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY UPDATES AND ECONOMY PLANNING
For all the major updates:
More details about Saudi Arabia’s economy and the future planning for the total transforms of the country, can be found here:
International News and Markets