4 – 6 SEPTEMBER 2018, HALLS 4 – 8, DUBAI WORLD TRADE CENTER
ARCHITECTURE AND DESIGN, B2B, THE DISTRIBUTORS CLUB, 2017 POST SHOW REPORT
Middle East Stone is MENA’s biggest and only dedicated event for the natural stone, marble & ceramics industry
The event connects suppliers, manufacturers and distributors to thousands of decision-makers from the region’s US$5 billion stone procurement market.
Exhibiting at Middle East Stone connects the right kind of buyer – people with budget, with the authority to purchase and an appetite for new products and technologies.
Middle East Stone is established as the largest annual trade exhibition for the region’s natural stone, marble and ceramics industry. It showcases the most innovative natural stone, marbles, tiles and ceramic products as well as installation and maintenance solution providers from more than 30 countries.
STONE WORLD: Marble, Marble blocks, Granite, Granite blocks, Limestone, Agglomerates, Artificial Stone, Bricks/Briquettes/Brickstrip, Cast stone, Decorative stones, Finished stone building products, Finished stone design and artistic items.
GEMS & MINERALS: Meteorites, Mineral Crystals, Precious stones, Quartz, Rough gems.
TILE WORLD: Ceramics, Glass, Metallic, Mosaic, Porcelain.
STONE DESIGN: Marble Agglomerates, Custom stone flooring design, Engineering stone, Façade design, Kitchen and bathroom design, Landscaping design.
QUARRYING AND MACHINERY: Crushers and Quarries, Handling of raw materials, Mineral production and processing, Quarry machinery.
CHEMICALS, MACHINERY AND TOOLS: Abrasives, Adhesives, Block cutting machinery, Coatings, Construction tools, Diamond saw and sockets, Diamond tools, Edging and finishing machines, Fixing, maintenance, Preservation and restoration.
2017 POST SHOW REPORT, FACTS AND FIGURES
Middle East Stone successfully concluded its third edition with 253 exhibitors from 26 countries and over 7,000 attendees from 70 countries. The event has established the largest annual B2B platform to access the marble, granite, and natural stone industry in the MENA region.
• 253 Exhibitors
• 36 Exhibiting countries
• 8 National pavilions
• 70 Visitors’ origin countries
• 14,000 Gross m2
- The pilot participation of ABIROCHAS – the Brazilian Ornamental Rocks Industry Association reinforced the continued support provided by global stone industry associations from Turkey, India, China, North America, Portugal, Greece and Italy.
- Supported by the Marble Institute of America, the Stone Conference provided the attendees with a premier knowledge sharing platform with 20+ CPD-certified sessions delivered by 30 international experts and featured high-quality educational content on global and regional stone market trends, industry updates and technological advances.
- The region’s US$5 billion worth of stone imports (20% of the global demand) continued to attract domestic and international companies to take their share of this very lucrative market, and exhibitors reaffirmed this regional market potential as 36% confirmed their participation in the next edition which will be held from 4-6 September 2018.
VISITORS AND EXHIBITORS
ARCHITECTS AND DESIGNERS
Specifiers of the multi-billion dollar worth of active construction projects in the Middle East and North African region who are constantly looking for the hottest trends and methods to elevate their clients’’ projects.
BUILDERS AND REMODELERS
Project managers who are searching for the latest in trends, who take every opportunity to network with peers and looking for platforms to discuss best practices and challenges specific to them.
CONTRACTORS AND INSTALLERS
Project consultants and hand on workers who are keen to see live demonstrations, test the latest tools and materials and make connections with global suppliers.
Skilled professionals & masons including all those who are working with natural stone, from granite to marble, creating components, carving, and cutting letters/icons onsite from simple commercial buildings to historic structures.
Decision-makers from SMEs who will negotiate the best deals to increase their business, learn new practices and standards and build relationships while networking with new and current suppliers.
Company owners, proprietors, investors and wholesale vendors who could support your business and assist you with your goals by establishing your brand in the MENA region.
B 2 B
Middle East Stone is MENA’s premier B2B event for the natural stone, marble & ceramics industry.
Established as the largest annual trade exhibition for the region’s natural stone, marble and ceramics industry, Middle East Stone showcases the most innovative natural stone, marbles, tiles and ceramic products as well as installation and maintenance solution providers from more than 30 countries globally.
Middle East Stone provides free access to CPD-accredited workshops, keynotes, live demonstration sessions and exclusive networking opportunities to its attendees including the region’s architectural and design professionals, builder consultants and remodelers, contractors and installers, distributors and retailers, fabricators, specifiers and other stone procurement professionals from the GCC region’s US$5 billion stone market.
2018 DATES: 4-6 September 2018, HOURS: 11:00 am – 6:00 pm, VENUE: Sheikh Saeed Halls, Dubai World Trade Centre
THE 2018 PROGRAM WILL OFFER:
- Three full days of FREE curated content including cutting-edge case studies, keynotes and panel discussions – all with actionable learning
- Continuing education credits – conference sessions are CPD certified
- Solutions to gain a competitive edge in the marketplace
- Expanded focus on stone installation and maintenance efficiency, supply management, contracts and other valuable market information for your contract business efficiency.
THE DISTRIBUTORS CLUB
The Distributors Club of Middle East Stone includes the region’s elite members of stone buyers including Architects, Designers, Developers, Contractors, Consultants, Wholesalers, Retailers and Government Officials, who are directly involved in the specifying or purchasing of products and services for high-value projects and have significant budgets for the purchase of stone products and installation and maintenance solutions.
The aim is to achieve the following main objectives:
- Facilitating relationship building between members by providing valuable networking opportunities with the exhibitors
- Providing the key buyers and decision makers the best products and solutions to their business
As a Distributors Club Member, benefit from the following:
- Access to the NEW online matchmaking platform feature
- Personalised meetings’ calendar with dates and times before attending the show
- Unique username and password to access the online platform and pre-arrange your meetings with your desired exhibitors pre-event
- Personalised assistance and support pre-event to ensure Distributors Club members are meeting the right and desired exhibitors
- Dedicated Distributors Club onsite support offering complete details about the exhibitors, products of interests, workshop information and much more
- Dedicated badge collection point to avoid queues and save time
- Distributors Club badge to be recognised by exhibitors and members as an exclusive guest
- Priority access to all CPD certified workshops and seminars to ensure entry and preferential seating
- Access to the Distributors Club Lounge featuring:
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Comfortable lounge seating area to conduct your meetings
• Refreshments served throughout the show days
• Networking opportunities with like-minded professionals
KEY INDUSTRY STATS & GROWTH DRIVERS
The GCC stone market is worth over USD 5 billion and constitutes approximately 20% of the global demand in the stone market and stone import value of 178.6 million sqm
Urban construction projects across the GCC, valued US $1.16tn in 2018, drive the demand for natural stone, tiles, marble, granite and ceramic products. Major construction activities appear to be in the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia, both of which constitute approximately 75% of all urban construction projects in the region
The Middle East flooring market is primed for growth due to the high volume of urban construction projects in the GCC. The urban construction sector has over 18,600 active projects which account for nearly 80% of all construction activities in the region
BNC Project Intelligence, the official knowledge partner of Middle East Stone, provides with valuable market insights on the increasing demand for high-quality natural stone products from the 23,000+ active construction projects in the GCC region.
Middle East Stone, the Target Market
At Middle East Stone, it is equally important to attract the right key buyer profiles for products and services and expand to key markets the participants are interested in doing business in. That is why the show also creates targeted campaigns to construction and fit out industry professionals from the following markets:
• Saudi Arabia
Offers to every brand a Multi-Sectoral Reach
Middle East Stone reaches a broad spectrum of buyers, decision-makers, specifiers and installers of stone, tile and ceramics in the following construction, design and fit-out sectors:
• Urban Development
DUBAI WORLD TRADE CENTRE
DWTC is a state-of-the-art venue in the business district of Dubai. Located near to the main Dubai International Airport, it is adjoined to the DWTC Metro Station.
Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Dubai, U.A.E.
DMG Events, middle east, asia & africa
PO Box 33817, 5th Floor, The Palladium
Cluster C, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, UAE
+971 (0)4 4380355
About dmg events
dmg events is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Daily Mail and General Trust plc (DMGT) an international portfolio of information, media and events businesses listed on the London stock exchange.
dmg events Middle East, Asia & Africa
Founded in 1989, dmg events has operated in the Middle East since 1995 and owns many leading brands including The Big 5 portfolio of construction events, INDEX – the Middle East’s largest event for the interior design industry and The Hotel Show, the longest running and most important event for the hospitality industry.
Headquartered in Dubai, UAE and with satellite offices in India, South Africa and the UK, dmg events Middle East, Asia & Africa organizes over 45 events across the Middle East, Africa, Asia, North America and Europe.
For more information visit www.dmgeventsme.com & www.dmgt.com
DATA RECEIVED FROM:
www.dmgeventsme.com , www.dmgt.com
International News and Markets