INDONESIAN ECONOMY-II: CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGIES IN INDONESIA
8-10 November 2017, Jakarta Convention Center
Indonesia Infrastructure Week, incorporating Konstruksi Indonesia and The Big 5 Construct Indonesia, brings together the country’s leading infrastructure/construction/building exhibitions, conferences, CPD-certified educational workshops and seminars under one roof, with the aim of supporting sustainable development across all facets of Indonesia’s national infrastructure development agenda.
Konstruksi Indonesia and The Big 5 Construct Indonesia join forces once again to create the perfect platform for companies to access the local market and connect with serious buyers in a professional B2B environment. With $395 Billion in 2017 investment for the construction and infrastructure sector, opportunities in Indonesia continue to grow. Benefit from Konstruksi Indonesia and The Big 5 Construct Indonesia platform by exhibiting to gain local access and meet new buyers from across the region.
Hosting over 12,000 industry – government buyers and decision makers, the event is the largest building and construction event in Indonesia and delivers an unparalleled opportunity for buyers and service-providers to meet and drive new business, as well as cultivating new partnerships between the public and private sector between Indonesian project-holders and the huge visitor numbers attending from around Asia and round the world.
This exhibition will showcase the latest equipment and technology for the construction industry at an important time in Indonesia’s development. The US$398 billion mega projects allocated for the country’s infrastructure development up to 2019 are expected to produce immediate benefits for South-east Asia’s largest economy. The Konstruksi Indonesia show is co-located with The Big 5 Construct Indonesia, which features international and local exhibitors from a wide range of building and construction sectors. The combined exhibition events take place in association with Indonesia Infrastructure Week.
TOP REASONS FOR EXHIBITING IN KONSTRUKSI INDONESIA AND THE BIG 5 CONSTRUCT INDONESIA
- This event is the gateway to the leading South East Asian economies.
- Helps to develop strong relationships with government ministries and leading industry associations to drive change and educate them about your products and services.
- Offers the business opportunities by meeting with leading construction professionals to get an insight into the latest upcoming projects.
- Brings serious buyers to the participants such end users and potential partners to increase the overall market share.
- Provides access in a database of over 40,000 construction professionals in Indonesia.
Local Buyer Behavior Knowledge
International exhibitors are advised to be more proactive in engaging visitors during the event. Generally visitors’ from the region prefer to be welcomed onto stands as a common approach used by local exhibitors that has resulted in a significant rise in meeting potential buyers. Speak to your sales representative to find out tips on how to exhibit more effectively in Indonesia.
Konstruksi Indonesia and The Big 5 Construct Indonesia attracts architects, engineers, consultants, contractors and more from Indonesia, the wider Asian region and internationally. The event enables construction professionals from across the industry to do business and network in a professional environment.
Following the success of our 2016 exhibition, the visitor survey showed that 86% of visitors plan to return in 2017. In addition, over a quarter of the visitors said that they expected to spend $50,000 – $10mn+ over the next 12 months with the exhibitors as a result of their visit to Konstruksi Indonesia and The Big 5 Construct Indonesia.
There is an expanded agent’s network supporting the companies interested to participate.
This network covers the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Canada, China, Egypt, France, Germany, Greece, India, Italy, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, UK, USA.
DMG EVENTS MIDDLE EAST, ASIA & AFRICA
HEAD OFFICE: 5th Floor, The Palladium, Cluster C, Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
P.O. Box 33817, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Website: email@example.com
CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY IN INDONESIA 2017
1. Indonesia Construction Market Outlook
- Growing population coupled with rising urbanization is propelling construction industry in Indonesia. Additionally, favorable measures being taken by the Indonesian government are positively impacting the country’s construction industry.
- Surging demand for homes, retail and entertainment facilities among the middle-class consumers and increasing disposable income are leading to increase in construction activities in Indonesia.
- As a result, the construction industry in Indonesia is expected to rise from an estimated USD102.64 billion in 2017 to USD136.26 billion by 2021, thereby exhibiting a CAGR of 7.34%, in value terms, during 2017-2021.
2. Indonesia Construction Technologies Outlook
- BIM Modelling: Building Information Modelling (BIM) is a model-based process that allows planning, designing, construction and management of infrastructure and buildings.
- Construction 3D Printing
- Green Construction
- Sosrobahu Technology: Sosrobahu Technologies, a construction technique founded by Tjokorda Raka Sukawati, is mainly used for development of long stretch of flyovers and toll roads across the globe. This technique is applicable to construct horizontal support besides the roads and to turn the shoulder of the material side which offers various advantages to builders in the construction of long length flyovers over the existing roads without hampering the traffic.
- Plastic Waste Toll Road Construction Material
THE INDONESIAN CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY REPORT
The complete report of the Indonesian construction industry can be found here.
THE BIG 5 CONSTRUCTION PORTOFOLIO
For more than three decades The Big 5 has gone from strength to strength, to evolve into the largest, most influential and renowned portfolio of construction industry events spanning the Middle East, India and South East Asia.
The Big 5 network now includes more than 300,000 suppliers and buyers of construction products from 120 countries worldwide.
Continuing to evolve and expand into new territories from its UAE origins to Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, India, Indonesia and East Africa, the portfolio includes specialised events for the concrete, PMV, stone, HVAC, solar, glass and facilities management sectors.
In addition, each individual showcase includes a series of free-to-attend educational events plus certified training workshops for the vital exchange of country-specific knowledge and industry best practice.
An international exhibitions and publishing company, dmg events Middle East and Asia has operated in the Middle East since 1995. With more than 40 market-leading exhibitions for the global energy, construction, coatings, hospitality and interior design industries, dmg events organize many of the world’s most important events covering the global energy industry, the construction industry), the interior design industry and the hospitality industry. Spanning the globe’s emerging markets, dmg events organize events across the Middle East, North & East Africa, South East Asia and South America. The events attract more than 250,000 customers every year and provide opportunities for trade professional to do business, network and learn.
dmg events is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Daily Mail and General Trust plc (DMGT, www.dmgt.com), an international portfolio of digital, information, media and events businesses listed on the London stock exchange.
More information and complete presentation of the shows for the above mentioned sectors can be found in:
DATA RECEIVED FROM:
konstruksi Indonesia and the Big 5 Construct Indonesia I
konstruksi Indonesia and the Big 5 construct indonesia III
Indonesia Infrastructure Week 2016
Indonesia Economy- Profile- Construction and Marble
Indonesia Infrastructure Week 2017
International News and Markets