10 – 12 APRIL 2018 Jeddah Centre for Forums & Events
THE KINGDOM’S PREMIER EVENT FOR THE STONE AND SURFACE DESIGN INDUSTRY (I)
THE EXHIBITION, THE DEMONSTRATIONS, THE CPD CERTIFICATIONS
Stone & Surface Saudi Arabia is the only event in the Kingdom dedicated to connecting suppliers of interior and exterior surface design materials and machinery with industry professionals, who are responsible for specifying and procuring these products for the commercial, residential, hospitality, and other real estate development projects.
At the show will be displayed the latest designs in natural stones, covering, flooring and other surface design products and innovative solutions – from marble, granite, tiles, ceramics, wall covering, flooring products, paints, carpets and other surface design materials at the show.
Participants in the show can meet new suppliers from 18 countries and learn from over 30 hours of CPD accredited sessions at the conference and network with their industry peers.
Stone & Surface Saudi offers the connection between the participants and 5,000+ industry professionals such as architects, interior designers, stone specialists, developers, installers, distributors, fabricators, retailers, contractors, builder consultants, remodelers and other procurement professionals in the region’s most lucrative construction market.
Stone & Surface Saudi brings together the exhibitors and key decision-makers and specifiers of over 4,025 active construction projects in Saudi Arabia who are constantly searching for high-quality, innovative and cost-saving products and installation and maintenance solutions.
Aside from showcasing a wide variety of world-class materials for the Kingdom’s construction and design industry, Stone & Surface Saudi provides free access to CPD-accredited workshops, keynotes, live demonstration sessions and exclusive networking opportunities to its attendees.
dmg :: events Middle East, Asia & Africa
5th Floor, The Palladium, Cluster C, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, P.O. Box 33817, Dubai, UAE
Tel:+971 4 4380355, +971 4 4380361, website: https://www.dmgeventsme.com/
dmg events is an International exhibition and publishing company, dmg events produces market-leading exhibitions and conferences for the global energy, construction, coatings, hospitality and interior design industries.
dmg events is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Daily Mail and General Trust plc (DMGT), one of the largest listed media companies in the UK. It manages over 80 events in up to 25 countries each year and is currently active in North America, the Middle East, North Africa, Europe, Asia and Australia. Founded in 1989, dmg events organises more than 50 events across the Middle East, Africa, Asia, North America and Europe. Some of its leading brands including The Big 5 portfolio of construction events, INDEX – the Middle East’s largest event for the interior design industry and The Hotel Show, the longest running and most important event for the hospitality industry.
Jeddah Centre for Forums and Events
2556 Sultan Ibn Salman, Al-Nuzhah, Jeddah 23532 6582, Saudi Arabia
THE SHOW SECTORS
Stone & Surface Saudi provides the access to a wide variety of top-of-the-line products and services for the Kingdom’s construction and fit-out industry.
From the latest design and innovation in products and technologies to cutting-edge applications and industry best practices, Stone & Surface Saudi offers something for everyone in the following categories:
– Natural and artificial stone, marble, ceramics
– Wall covering and wood flooring
– Architectural exterior and interior surface materials
– Textile covering, wall to wall, section
– Abrasives, adhesives, coatings
– Machinery, tool and equipment
– Composite, resilient flooring
– Machinery , plant and tools for the stone industry
THE KEY BUYERS
This event showcases products like all stone types marble granite ceramic, artificial, engineered etc.), decorative paint, plaster laminate coverings, textile coverings, finished stone interior design, artistic items, installation technology & machinery, auto polishing equipment, tools, laying skills, cleaning & application, architecture glass, kitchen & bathroom tiles etc. in the Architecture & Designing, Bathroom & Kitchen, industrial products.
Architects and designers
Specifiers of the multi-billion dollar worth of active construction projects in the Kingdom who are constantly looking for the hottest trends and methods to elevate their clients’ projects.
Builders and remodelers
Project managers who are searching for the latest in trends, who take every opportunity to network with peers and looking for platforms to discuss best practices and challenges specific to them.
Contractors and installers
Project consultants and hand on workers who are keen to see live demonstrations, test the latest tools and materials and make connections with global suppliers.
Skilled professionals and masons including all those who are working with natural stone, from granite to marble, creating components, carving, and cutting letters/icons on sites from simple commercial buildings to historic structures.
Decision-makers from SMEs who will negotiate the best deals to increase their business, learn new practices and standards and build relationships while networking with new and current suppliers.
Company owners, proprietors, investors and wholesale vendors who could support your business and assist you with your goals by establishing your brand in the Kingdom.
Stone & Surface knows how important is the attraction of the right key buyer for each one’s products and services, together with the expansion to key markets. For this reason organized targeted campaigns to construction and fit out industry professionals from the following major cities in the Kingdom: Jeddah, Riyadh, Madinah, Makkah, Mecca, Taif, Al Khobar, Dammam.
LIVE PRODUCT DEMONSTRATION
Stone & Surface Saudi 2018 offers an up-close look at Live Product Demonstration, an interactive display of the most innovative products and technologies in the stone and interior fit-out industry including experts’ showcase where all visitors have the opportunity to get a first-hand experience of the products and services while assessing their suitability to their projects at the event floor. Here is what it offers:
– A look at the newest and most innovative products in the market
– Opportunity to learn the value and features of several new products
– Witness products in real time being demonstrated by Stone & Surface Saudi exhibitors.
Attendees are offered to see the unique characteristics of the products on display while they are put into action. They get to see how professionals handle a variety of new technologies and how to use emerging techniques in tile, ceramic, wall covering and flooring installations. The 2018 schedule will be available a few months prior to the show.
MORE REASONS FOR VISTING STONE & SURFACE 2018
THE STONE DISTRIBUTORS CLUB
The Stone Distributors Club of Stone & Surface Saudi includes the Kingdom’s elite members of stone buyers including Architects, Designers, Developers, Contractors, Consultants, Wholesalers, Retailers and Government Officials, who are directly involved in the specifying or purchasing of products and services for high-value projects and have significant budgets for the purchase of stone products and installation and maintenance solutions.
The two basic objects of the Club are:
– To facilitate relationship building between members by providing valuable networking opportunities with the exhibitors
– To provide the key buyers and decision makers the best products and solutions to their business
There are important benefits for each one who becomes a Stone Distributors Club member:
– Access to the new online matchmaking platform feature
– Personalized meetings’ calendar with dates and times before attending the show
– Unique username and password to access the online platform and pre-arrange the meetings with the desired exhibitors pre-event
– Personalized assistance and support pre-event to ensure Stone Distributors Club members are meeting the right and desired exhibitors
– Dedicated Stone Distributors Club onsite support offering complete details about the exhibitors, products of interests, workshop information and much more
– Dedicated badge collection point to avoid queues and save time
– Stone Distributors Club badge to be recognized by exhibitors and members as an exclusive guest
– Priority access to all CPD certified workshops and seminars to ensure entry and preferential seating
– Access to the Stone Distributors Club Lounge
THE STONE CONFERENCE
The Stone Conference is the 3-day CPD certified premier learning platform that offers free-to-attend keynotes, panel discussions, case studies and expert presentations to the Stone & Surface Saudi attendees.
Stone & Surface Saudi 2018 partners with key players and industry experts will bring to the exhibitors a comprehensive educational program that will help keep them to date on the latest emerging trends, technological advancements, skills requirements and market insights in the Kingdom’s and the global stone and fit-out industry.
With content provided by expert speakers, there’s something for everyone to learn at The Stone Conference.
THE 2018 PROGRAM WILL OFFER:
– Three full days of FREE curated content including cutting-edge case studies, keynotes and panel discussions – all with actionable learning
– Continuing education credits – conference sessions are CPD certified
– Solutions to gain a competitive edge in the marketplace
– Expanded focus on stone installation and maintenance efficiency, supply management, contracts and other valuable market information for your contract business efficiencies
DATA RECEIVED FROM:
International News and Markets